Thursday, March 10, 2011

Update

Well, yesterday I got my results back for my progesterone levels. I'm at a 19 ng/ml. From what I've read most docs like to see you at 15+ng/ml when medicated (i.e. with clomid) and the nurse told me it's not likely that I'm pregnant yet.

Doc put my on a triple dose of clomid for this next round. I'll be kinda frustrated if I spend all this money on a triple dose of clomid and I'm already with-child. Although, as DH put it, "I'll bet you won't be that upset." *sigh* I hate it when he's right....

Tuesday the 15th is day 28. That's a whole 5 days away yet! I can't test until day 28, per the request of my chiropractor. She's rootin' for me too.

That's all I have for now. I will let you know any progress!


I will leave you with a couple of fertility jokes, courtesy of fertilityplus.org:

Q: How many infertility patients does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Screw in a lightbulb! Hmmm . . . do you think it might help? . . .

Q: How does a Reproductive Endorcinologist like his eggs?
A: Over 20mm!

Q: Why does it take 50 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
A: Because they won't ask for directions either!

And last but not least:
One ovary says to the other ovary, "Hey, did you order any furniture?"
The other ovary says, "No, why?"
"There are a couple of nuts outside trying to shove an organ in."

No comments:

Post a Comment